Membership connects a vibrant network of California Artisan Cheesemakers, enthusiasts, retailers, distributors, and chefs.
- Cheesemaker-Individual ($100) Join or Renew Now
- Cheesemaker-Company ($350) Join or Renew Now
- Cheesemaker-Corporate ($1000) Join or Renew Now
Cheesemaker membership is limited to companies producing cheese commercially in a licensed milk products plant, or those in development to produce cheese commercially (companies in development will be listed separately). Individual Membership is $100, Company is $350 for 1-5 persons, additional may be added $70 each. Corporate is $1000 for 1-15 persons, additional may be added at $60 each.
- Trade-Individual ($100) Join or Renew Now
- Trade-Company ($350) Join or Renew Now
- Trade-Corporate ($1000) Join or Renew Now
Company is 1-5 persons, additional may be added at $70 each. Corporate is 1-15 persons, additional may be added at $60 each.
Cheesemakers please describe cheeses, Trade please describe the nature of your business. Enthusiasts please tell us how you would like to be involved. *
- Individual/Enthusiast ($60) Join or Renew Now
Cheeselovers, Home Cheesemakers, Guild Supporters, Aspiring Cheesemakers
- Benefits of membership in the California Artisan Cheese Guild include:
An invitation to the Annual Meeting
- Voting rights (by-laws amendments, membership of the Board of Directors) for Cheesemaker and Trade members
- The ability to serve on the Board of Directors or on any of the committees
- Representation for cheesemakers and trade members on our website, promotional materials, and at events in which the Guild participates
- Discounted prices for attending Guild education seminars and workshops
- Used Equipment for Sale, Job Opportunities, Internships, Q&A Forums, and Resources for Cheesemakers.
- A subscription to our email list, which provides updates, opportunities, and information pertinent to California artisan cheese
To Join offline, download our membership form (pdf).
PDF: CACG Membership Application 2016
Renewing members: when completed application & payment has been received, your membership will be proactive to renew upon your membership’s join date. For instance, if your membership is due in May, but you pay in March, your membership will still be good then until the following May.