Membership in the Guild is available to anyone who cares about great cheese – whether you’re a professional working in the industry or a consumer passionate about California cheese. Membership is available to Cheesemakers, Trade members, and Enthusiasts.
Cheesemaker membership is offered to companies producing cheese commercially in a licensed California milk products facility.
There are four levels of Membership: Corporate, Company, Individual, and Enthusiast.
Do you have a Group Code? Click here to become a member, otherwise select an option below:
Benefits of Membership
- Representation for cheesemakers and trade members on our website, in promotional materials, and at events which the Guild hosts or participates in.
- A subscription to our weekly member news for first-hand information about equipment for sale, job opportunities, internships, seminars, food safety rules updates, and important changes in the cheese community.
- Exclusive access to special events and educational sessions at discounted member rates.
Voting rights (i.e. By-law amendments, election of Board of Directors) for Cheesemaker and Trade members.
- The ability to serve on the Board of Directors, join one of our committees, or work on special projects.
- An invitation to attend the Annual Meeting with the full Guild membership.
- Networking with a vibrant community that creates growth and ensures the quality of California’s artisan cheeses.
CALIFORNIA ARTISAN CHEESE GUILD
Our Mission is celebrating the quality and diversity of artisan cheese produced in California through partnerships, outreach and education.