Membership in the Guild is available to anyone who cares about great cheese – whether you’re a professional working in the industry or a consumer passionate about California cheese. Membership is available to Cheesemakers, Trade members, and Enthusiasts.
Cheesemaker membership is offered to companies producing cheese commercially in a licensed California milk products facility.
There are four levels of Membership: Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Enthusiast.
- Representation for cheesemakers and trade members on our website, in promotional materials, and at events which the Guild hosts or participates in.
- A subscription to our weekly member news for first-hand information about equipment for sale, job opportunities, internships, seminars, food safety rules updates, and important changes in the cheese community.
- Exclusive access to special events and educational sessions at discounted member rates.
Voting rights (i.e. By-law amendments, election of Board of Directors) for Cheesemaker and Trade members.
- The ability to serve on the Board of Directors, join one of our committees, or work on special projects.
- An invitation to attend the Annual Meeting with the full Guild membership.
- Networking with a vibrant community that creates growth and ensures the quality of California’s artisan cheeses.